CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Success Testimonial--amazing results with drink: Now have Peace of mind & Calmness, Better Energy, less Depression & Anxiety & Better Emotions, No desire for addictions, Chronic Fatigue Gone, stomach troubles Gone,desire for Junk foods Gone, now dealing with candida using grapefruit seed ...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
SECRET AGENT MAN Views: 3,856
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,300,873

Re: --Success Testimonial--amazing results with drink: Now have Peace of mind & Calmness, Better Energy, less Depression & Anxiety & Better Emotions, No desire for addictions, Chronic Fatigue Gone, stomach troubles Gone,desire for Junk foods Gone, now dealing with candida using grapefruit seed ...

I wanted to give a special thanks to Evan for the pdf he created and also for his information on candida, and in general for his encouragement. I also want to thank Moreless for his tireless work in giving us his time and wisdom, and I thank everyone who responded. I was quite amazed by the amount of support and kind words. My post was so long that I was nervous that I would just get criticism. IT seems everyone on here really tries to be supportive. OF course there is on thing that upsets me. You see I love JOhnny Rivers and secret agent man is my favorite song. I wanted to be secret agent man, now that is cool. But now, instead, I am SAM , just plain old Sam, nothing special, nobody cool, just plain old farmer Sam. Well that's my karma I guess I will live it.

love PEACE HEALING SAM ( I KNOW I'M COOL EVEN IF I AM JUST PLAIN OLD SAM)
HEE HEE HEE HEE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.434 sec, (1)