CureZone   Log On   Join
Herb resistance question.

miss helfinger Views: 2,489
Published: 16 years ago

Herb resistance question.

I'm almost done with this parasite cleanse - and it's really whooped me. Hannah Kroeger's Rascal really rocks. I added that to the Humaworm and BAM! ...a tapeworm looking thing in several sections was emitted. Ha! Iodine, Humaworm & Rascal and I've had stuff running for the hills. I figure if it's ideal that I wait another few months to do it again - I might as well add a little fuel to the fire. I haven't debilitated myself - but I've definitely stayed dedicated to making them run.

Rascal and other tapeworm combos (including Humaworm) have a good deal of cayenne in them. I'd like to do a therapeutic round of cayenne for the next few months cleansing my blood and beefing up my circulation. Will taking therapeutic doses of cayenne make the stinky buggers immune to the herb in another few months? Cause, that stinks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)