CureZone   Log On   Join
The day I cried for help

mo123 Views: 2,610
Published: 16 y

The day I cried for help

I remember when I first was told I had MS. It was an awful day. I sat there in shock and disbelief. I could not believe this was happening because I had tried so hard the last year to be in good health.

I have Epstein barr for the past 24 years and last year I heard on tv that anyone with EPV for more than 15 years had a large chance of getting cancer and MS. I was shocked as I had EPV for much longer. So I checked on the internet and other places, and by golly that was right.. So I went on a drastic diet and lost lots of weight and found out I had candida. So I started on a anti-candida diet and it failed. I experimented greatly and found a solution for me. I reduced all my blood levels, my cholesterol, triclycerides, and everything possible. I was in the best health. I had low blood pressure, no sugar problems, my heart was excellent. Of course I had conquered the evil devil.

Then wamo!!!! I came down with MS. Impossible I thought. How could this be. I spent huge amount of time on the internet and asked everyone for help. My head was spinning with so much information that I flipped out. I mean literally. The stress of which diet do I follow was worse than the disease. Then everyone was telling me I had to do all the dental work or die. Well I could not do that, then they gave me a huge amount of pills I needed, and I could not do that. So I just sat down and cried. I remember writing to Plzchuckle and told her, I can't take it anymore. I just can't. And like a tough girl she is, she told me, "Sara, when I had liver cancer I never once thought of giving up." So she was the one who encouraged me to go on. So I did and I researched some more and more and you know what, I always came back to budwig. That was the key budwig. So again I tackled the devil.

Then one day within an hours time I had a stroke like thing happen to me. I mean my brain went out. I could not talk, I could not think and I did not even know my friends names. It was awful. I got home expecting to die that evening. My girlfriend insisted I stay with her but I just wanted to go home and see my cats. So I got home and lied down. The next morning I was much worse, but I depend on Allah so I did nothing. I stayed in the house cause I did not want people to see me like this. Then one week later a woman came to see me and she was horrified at my condition. She gave me money and told me to go to the doctor. So I went to the doctor and did the test and you know what he decided I was crazy. I told him, look I cannot talk. He could not help me so again I go home with no answers. I now went to the hospital as I became worse and worse and they did a cat scan and the doctor gave me the news, I had early onset dementia. I said what. I am so young. He said maybe it was Parkinson or Alzheimers. I again tried to help myself and by this time I was so angry. I mean I was ready to kill everyone.

So one day I wrote to everyone and screamed at them. I wanted someone to know I was in pain and why was nobody helping me. The only person who understood my pain was Candiancontext. He told me no matter what you say, I am not going to attack you. I felt real bad. I felt horrible. He told me, "I knew this was going to happen." He told me "Screaming is better than pity."  CC understood I was sick. I remembered those words and I said, "Pity, pity who." I was determined to survive and I did. From those words I gained my inner strength and I found a place to come out of and found the right protocol. It is called "Sara's protocol." Not budwig, not Tony's not ML's not Joe Blow's but Sara's protocol.

That is what you have to do too. You have to find the right protocol that fits your needs and your budget. If you can't afford the medicine then look for the best supplements you can find in your area. Do not take pharmacy meds, go natural and most important trust in God. Without faith you are nothing.

Pay it forward, that is why I am here to share my testimony with you in hopes that it will help just one person who will pay it forward. May the light of heaven beam down on your forehead and may there be no disease in your home.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)