CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED HELP! WHAT WERE YOUR SPINAL TAP PRESSURES??? WHAT WERE YOUR PROCEDURES??? HOW DIAGNOSED??!!

tina55 Views: 3,491
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 129,029

Re: I NEED HELP! WHAT WERE YOUR SPINAL TAP PRESSURES??? WHAT WERE YOUR PROCEDURES??? HOW DIAGNOSED??!!

Hi...I just wanted to tell you, I'm 17 yrs old, and I've had psue. tumor cer. for over a year now, however, it took the doctors an extremely long time to figure out what it was. I had catscans and MRI's, everything possible, my headaches were unbearable...I have had countless spinals taps, and the pressure levels were extremely high, yes, I was laying on my side in fetal position as well, are you on any type of birth control medications or Acne medications? That is the reason why I developed the disease... ask your doctor about that, I promise the minute you get off of that medication (or anything you are intaking that has a high dosage of Vitamin A) in it, everything will start to get better! Meanwhile, drink lots of liquids, lay in a quite dark room, to tolerate the headaches! email me back if you'd like... ~tina55cf@aol.com~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)