CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whole text

JulieAKA87980 Views: 11,098
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,288,859

Re: whole text

Shroom, if the site doesn't come up, keep checking- it shows up randomly. I don't know if you've read parasite Rex, if not, do it, it's not as good as I had hoped, but there is a great deal of facinating information.
I was really interested in the memory impairment, and the connection to agression and Depression and chronic fatigue. I don't know if you've had a chance to read the rest of what I dug up, but I am really interested in this. There is just so much that is unknown in the parasite host relationship, and how it affects the host.
If you find anything I haven't seen, please post it somewhere, I think this explains a lot of human behavior that has just seemed inexplicable.
Poor old Freud, and Jung broke their hearts and beat their brains out explaining the Nazi's in civilized Germany- I just wish we could dig up Hitler and see what he had squirming around his brain.
You had to be really nuts to do what the Nazi's did, and estreamly self-defeating.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)