CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine, the Ovaries and Getting Rid of Fibrocystic Breast Disease

Ladylove Views: 24,383
Published: 16 years ago

Iodine, the Ovaries and Getting Rid of Fibrocystic Breast Disease

Hello Forumfolk :),

I am reading a book named "Breakthrough", by Suzanne Somers (Yep the Hollywood person).

The book is a collection of interviews with certain progressive MDs. In this book, she interviews several MDs intensively about health, wellness and women's hormone issues, and among them the subject of Iodine and fibrocystic breast disease came up-

Relevant points are that in the book, Dr. Johnathan Wright (JW) discusses the work of Dr. John Myers from the 1970's in an interview with Suzanne Somers (SS) as follows.

Here's a (Laboriously transcribed :)) excerpt from the book (pp.38-39):

Quote:
JW: Actually, if you take the right amount of iodine, your fibrocystic breast disease will go away no matter how bad it is. I learned that from Dr. John Myers in the 1970s, and it works every time. (Very few things in medicine or anywhere else work every time, but this one does.) You don't need to take Estriol; if you take enough iodine, your body will make enough Estriol for you.

SS: How much Iodine is that? I would love for this to go away in my body.

JW: First let me tell you about Dr. Myers. He originally worked in a dog lab with dogs [beagles] who had fibrocystic breast disease.(Beagles commonly get this disease.)

SS: Who knew?

JW: Myers was a surgeon. He performed an experiment with two groups of female dogs with fibrocystic breast disease. From one group he took the ovaries out and in the other he did "sham surgery", which left the ovaries in. In both groups he then swabbed the vagina area with Iodine on repeated occasions.The beagles with ovaries had their fibrocystic breast disease go away completely; The beagles who'd had their ovaries removed had no improvement at all. He concluded that the ovaries use the Iodine to make another molecule- He thought this molecule might be di-iodotyrosine but he had no proof-which in turn eliminated the fibrocystic breast disease.

SS: Why in the vagina?

JW: Myers pointed out that when we swallow Iodine most of it goes to the thyroid gland. He found that when he took out the ovaries in these dogs he wanted to put the iodine as close to the ovaries as he could get, so that it wouldn't get to the thyroid first. No ovaries, no effect.
At a seminar in 1976 that I attended along with about 30 other doctors who had been invited, Dr. Myers introduced two women with the very worst cases of fibrocystic breast disease that the 30 doctors could find. These brave volunteers had such pain that if they hugged their husbands it would be excruciating. Dr. Myers asked them to lie down on the table, and all these doctors were asked to palpate, palpate, and these ladies were wincing and groaning, because it was like hard painful marbles in their breasts.
Then Dr. Myers, with a nurse, takes one woman at a time into the exam room and swabs their VAGINAS with iodine. Thirty minutes later the women come out and the doctors are asked once again to palpate their breasts (good grief).

SS: Somebody's got to do it!

JW: You're right, but ast this point, the women are smiling. I'm not kidding; only one half hour later, the breasts of these ladies were perceptibly softer. It's no longer like marbles in there. Dr. Myers said, "Gentlemen and ladies, you do that twice a week until the fibrocystic disease goes away."

SS: These women had their ovaries, right?

JW: Correct. I went back to my clinic and we did that for our patients. For about a year and a half we must have seen every woman for twenty miles with fibrocystic disease. It got to be so common that the nurses were doing the treatment (you can do it for yourself also; it doesn't really require a doctor), and all these women were cured of fibrocystic disease.

SS: So this is for short-term use?

JW: Until the fibrocystic breast disease goes away, however long that takes. Generally, it's six weeks to three months.

Endquote.

My point in this post is that the **iodine had to be swabbed on the _vagina_ in order to have this rapid and focussed effect on the breasts**. Not somewhere else.

Shades of Mesentery Painting, with its different effects from oral ingestion, eh?
< g r i n >. Further proof that you can focus iodine's effects by where you apply it on the body.

Dr. Wright goes on to discuss the difference between Iodine vs Iodide for breast tissue, Iodine being "the one" for fibrocystic breast disease. He advocates the use of Lugol's or Iodoral.

The intro to the book is a free online read at:
http://www.suzannesomers.com/BreakThrough/BREAKTHROUGH_Introduction.pdf

The website
http://www.suzannesomers.com
has 3 chapters of this book as a free online read at:

http://www.suzannesomers.com/Breakthrough/BREAKTHROUGH_BonusChapters.pdf

This book is available at Borders for 40% off (Of $22.95 MSRP) if you belong to their (free) club, and 30% off if you don't.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.067 sec, (3)