CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer is not

Dquixote1217 Views: 1,408
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,285,992

Re: Cancer is not

I have the greatest respect for Andreas Moritz, but I cannot agree with this as a universal truth:

I have yet to meet a cancer patient who does not feel burdened by some poor self-image, unresolved conflict and worries, or past emotional trauma that still lingers in his subconscious. Cancer, the physical dis-ease, cannot occur unless there is a strong undercurrent of emotional uneasiness and deep-seated frustration.

To be sure, stress and emotional conflict can play a big role in developing and beating many diseases including cancer, but to say that the above is always true flies in the face of my own experience with a great number of people - unless you look at it from the standpoint that almost all of us have some emotional baggage.  But that is almost like saying cancer never develops except when people have lungs!

Again, I have the greatest admiration for Moritz and I think anyone can benefit from his ideas.  Removing stress and resolving conflicts are both very important for healing and I have no doubt whatsoever that they can lead to cancer and other serious illness. But they are not, imho, the only cause of cancer or all illness.

Just my two cents,

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)