CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie - first flush this weekend

Views: 2,203
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 127,729

Re: Newbie - first flush this weekend

Hi Karen,

I have not tried the Magnesium Citrate yet, it sounds better in that the Epsom Salts taste terrible. It sounds like you have done everything right. I usually don't eat a large breakfast or lunch the day I will do a cleanse. I would say that every cleanse was a success because something did come out with each one. I am planning my seventh one tonight.

There are some who have posted that didn't have a large amount come out until the 3rd or later cleanse. It could be because the liver is so congested that it takes several to get it loose enough for things to move. Also it is still early in the day provided you are in America and I usually didn't start passing anything until the 2nd and 3rd BM after drinking the Epsom Salts in the morning. I didn't always take the last dose before either so that could have helped me to see more.

I think it is important to get yourself cleaned out during the evening and night of the cleanse so that there is no restrictions holding all that stuff inside your intestines. I didn't take the Epsom Salts one time in the morning and there was stuff coming out mixed in with the normal BM two days later. I didn't feel as good as I usually do when that happened. Now I use the Epsom Salts in the morning as well. I don't want that poison in me any longer than necessary.

I don't enjoy either the olive oil or the Epsom Salts, I really hate the taste. I will continue to use them because they are doing something good for me and my body.

I would wait to see the rest of the day what happens and if you aren't in any pain, I would wait about two weeks at least to do your second one using the Epsom Salts. If there is any pain, I would drink as much water today as I could and maybe take some Epsom Salts drinks about half as strong but keep drinking as much water as possible. Then start again tomorrow with only eat lite. I continue drinking water or fresh apple juice until I drink the first dose of Epsom Salts, you will use a lot of fluids during the time the Epsom Salts work to clean your digestive system out. I don't get a head ache since doing that either.

You have gotten some things out, the pea sized green thing is a liver stone, they are usually soft and the tan stuff is either broken hard stones or chaff probably so something has come out. I imagine before the day is over, more will come out. Let us know? If I can be of any help or encouragement let me know. God bless you and your health.

In Christ,
Charles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)