CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney AND liver cleaning

jenny Views: 4,764
Published: 22 y

kidney AND liver cleaning

i havent been visiting this web site for a while but it was the place i started when i began all my cleansing and detoxing. ihave went through the parasites , and bowel cleansing with great success and still maintaining those areas. ihave also attempted the liver cleanse with some and little success, only to come out with pain alot ,, .I was working on kidney cleansing with the natural herbs from dr. clark (tea) ,and i also found the identical herbs in a capsual formula from a vitamin store... but when i came across the information about useing Watermelon to get rid of kidney stones i tried this ,, iwdid use the bathtub method and ate as much Watermelon as i could and some but little results until i came across some info when i used the search bar putting in (watermelon and kidneys ),,,, it also refered me to ( Celery seed and kidneys) ,,, it explained to grind Watermelon seeds in a chopper or (i used blender ) Make sure the seeds are clean from all the fruit add water and boil ,, simmer for a few minutes strain , and drink ,,THIS WORKS !! EXCELLENTLY wow ,, well of course its becoming winter and watermelons are out of season so i tried the Celery seed adding approximately 1 tablespoon to some water boiling, simmering , strain in fine collander useing a coffee filter and drink also as tea ,, thIS WORKS aLSO !!! very good ,, i t seems to break down stones quickly and turn it into sand where it is easally passed
this works well for kidneys and liver wow i am comeing out with excellent results.. For anyone that might be suffering from any kind of back pain due to liver and kidneys this is a good method and believe me the taste is well put up with i dont know who stress enough that this works and does help maintain a healthy weightloss and makes u feel better ,.
as far as the celeryseed i think it does work even alittle better then the watermelon useing it as a hot tea,, but it is also a dieretic so becarefull of too much ,, if a severe case u could drink maybe 3 cups of tea in the evening maybe 2 nights a week ,, but also drink plenty of water with it to help in the flow it works .

if u want to find this info also ,, type in the search bar of computor
WATERMELON AND KIDNEYS
and Celery SEED AND KIDNEYS you just have to do your own searching from there , but it does give recipes for the celeryseed tea ( and u just buy this at the grochery)
the celery seed that is YOU have to make your own tea.
i belive it does help the liver also , i hope this will help ( YES it does relieve pain!!!!! very well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)