CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Milk Thistle

Tracey Views: 2,216
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 127,698

Re: Milk Thistle

Hi PattiAnn! What kind of milk thistle are you taking? If you feel it's working, I'd love to know what form you're taking it in. And, what do you mean by 'blood work'. I have vaguely felt that my blood needed something and now I'm thinking that maybe it's related to my liver being overworked etc. Over the past year I've had symptoms that include numb forearms and fingers (it doesn't last long and is only vague)...as well as a kind of nausea and lightheadedness off and on...seems especially after I ate something, which I always thought was weird. Now I'm thinking that it was because I was clogged up with stuff. I've been to the doctor about it and my blood checked out normal...everything was normal. Anyway! I'm hoping that my fast and Bowel Cleanse (I sure got out a lot of stuff...but there's more in there...I think I'll do another cleanse in January) and Liver Flush will help those symptoms! I haven't had them in a few months anyway...but we'll see! Love to hear from you!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)