CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: Suzie's Chinese Tea

Nicola Views: 5,865
Published: 22 y

RE: Suzie's Chinese Tea

Hi Chuck & Suzie (re: earlier string - it's getting a bit old, so I thought I'd better start a new one).

I had similar results to Suzie with a herbal mixture I obtained from a Chinese and Western Dr in Perth, Australia. Only the herbs were much cheaper!!! Only AUS $30 for 14 days. He runs the usual Western Medical tests and uses Chinese pulse diagnosis. Treatment is by acupuncture or herbs. I chose herbs, because i can't attend often enough for the acupuncture to be effective. He has given me a kidney tonic and liver balancing/cleansing herbs. He recommended that I not do a gallbladder cleanse as he says my energy is very yin. He told me that people with very yang energy can cleanse to their heart's content, but in my case it would only deplete my energy. He said he's seen a lot of people who've "over-cleansed" and depleted their energy. He suggested that the herbs might take longer, but will achieve the same result in the longterm (without depleting my energy). I'm also doing Chinese Chi-Kung type exercises every day and thought these might be the cause of my enhanced energy, so I stopped the herbs for a month. My energy levels dropped noticeabley. On the herbs I felt like I had energy shooting out of my head and fingertips, I needed less sleep - it was incredible. And my general mood was so much happier and more positive. I can highly recommend the herbal approach - just find yourself a reputable Chinese Medicine practitioner (preferably one who's not too pricey!).

Good luck!

Nicola

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)