CureZone   Log On   Join
My 2 cents about reading the book

Hermit Views: 1,586
Published: 22 y

My 2 cents about reading the book

I have been visiting this forum for about two months now and I enjoy reading what other have
experienced with Dr. Clark's cleanses. But I get the feeling from a lot of the questions being
asked is that not very many people have read Dr. Clarks books. Most of the questions asked on
this forum could or would be answered if you read the books.

Dr. Clarks writings are simple. No complicated ten dollar doctor words. (Well, maybe some of
the parasite names are a bit tricky to pronounce).
I think any one of normal intelligence could understand what she writes. If you just rely on copy
and paste information you are going to miss something that is important just in your case. When
you were in school, did you ask the teacher for the answers to the test questions so you did not
have to study. Probably not. It sounds like that is what some are trying to do here on this forum.
No one on this forum can tell you what you need. You will have to find that out for yourself. So
read the books first, then if you don't understand them, then come to this forum and ask your
questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)