CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormonal Acne - so many questions! Anyone help?

Views: 11,427
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,259,303

Re: Hormonal Acne - so many questions! Anyone help?

Hello,

I'm 45 and have suffered with these strange hard red lumps, that don't seem to go. It does sound like oestrogen dominance. I found that by lowering levels of oestrogen with herbal medicine, then this stopped them. I know I probably sound boring, but you can't beat herbal medicine for acne, it works. Herbs that support liver, and a regime that helps flush our excess oestrogens from the liver works. Problem is that oestrogens tend to circulate, hence the acne/rosacea. Good digestion is also key.

I think that the best herbs are dandelion root, lemon balm, yarrow, cynara, milk thistle, there are more, that help the liver. I am currently taking a few of the above herbs in a herbal tincture, and drinking lots of hot lemon and water, plus excerise, finding that my Acne is under control again. Digestion is also key, especially with rosacea, above herbs can help, along with some digestive enzymes. Also want to add that I am taking a course of Vitamin B5, bought 60 capsules, 500mg. Helps to support the adrenals.

Quite alot to mention here, but summing up I would say liver cleanse/support/digestion are all key to keeping Acne at bay.

You may also wnat to look at Adrenal fatigue. There is so much you can try.
Don't put up with this acne, it is awful. I have also used Isotrex gel on acne, which help open the "lump", and and dry it up...urgh..does work.

Hope this helps, I have also taken Minocycline in past, does work perfectly on acne, however, if you can try and stay away from Antibiotics ....easier said than done, I know.

I do sympathise, I have explored many things, think I maybe getting there.

All the best with this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)