CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extraskeletal myxiod chondrosarcoma

patientadvocate Views: 3,900
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,256,556

Re: Extraskeletal myxiod chondrosarcoma

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ MY POSTINGS!!!

ABOUT DIET

Very few people here have ever seen me post anything elaborate about diet, especially in stage IV cancers.

I do have personal experience with many alternatives and the single most striking thing I can say with any certainty, (that isn't JUST theory,) is that high blood sugars are not good, PERIOD!!!

So, by diet standards I would recommend that the client lowers the glycemic index and stay away from starchy, sugary foods. Also, Carbonated beverages contain CO2, and why would you want to absorb any CO2 if cancer loves CO2?

Juicing IS ok:

Stay away from carrots. Apples ok! Don't mix red with green substances as brown drinks don't look appetizing. Use lots of different apples, keeping skin on. Use lots of parsley. For green sweenteners, use bartlett pears, green melon, green grapes, kiwi, and balance out your parley by using the sweet contents.

My research indicates you should Juice four times daily for maximum benefit, alternating red/ green.

Don't be afraid to throw in a little liquid chlorophyll and a few drops of peroxide in a cup of fresh juice, IT IS SO VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sweeten tea and things with a little honey,although preferrably nothing sweet.

Strawberries are highest in insecticides for fruits. Grapes number two! (think organic)

Back to diet:

Substitute extra protein and vegtables for these starchy calories you will be dropping, (And I love pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, but man I feel great not eating them.) Now, when I eat starchy foods, they give me gas, I no longer crave them.

A great sweatener:

I use is whole organic molasses or black strap molasses spiced with cinnamon, cloves, I use this to halve the amount of honey i need, (which I love,) as I truly believe diet has to bring you some pleasure for it truly to be totally therapeutic. Nothing artificial in sweeteners please.

Brown Sugar can also be used with the molasses.

But don't be afraid of fat:

FOr example: Cheese blintz, oven fried chicken skin, oven fried pork skins, (organic,) eggs, are not bad for you in the glycemic sense. Others will view fats as evil but I will say this for certain about fats.

1) Fried = died

2) Dairy + (organic only) = (decreased insecticides, sugar, and steroids) = yummy!
...a) Dont be afraid of whole milk if it is organic, even half and half, (organic)
...b) some of the most horrific genetic diseases known to man involve defects in fat metabolism, why deprive your inventory of these vital nutrients.
...c) Your immune cells need cholesterol/fat just as structural building blocks
for white cells. Very basic building blocks of the immune system.

3) Your body never stores excess fat as fat.

4) To convert Sugar to engergy requires more steps than does it to burn ketones, or even digested fats, into energy. etc. (Per calorie)

5) Excess fat, if eaten, is passed as laxative.

6) There is no clear evidence that fats cause cancer, the link is indirect at best.

7) Fried is not good! This is true, ...trans fats, no good.

8) Healthy oils, extra virg. olive oil., grape seed oil, omega III, flax seed
oil, coconut oils, are all wonderful cooking oils with medicinal uses.

9) Lecithin is great for faster,healthy metabolism of fat. 1,200 mg 2x per day.

10) Eskimos used to eat plain fat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and they just died from tuberculosis, alcoholism. (White man's disease.) Now they eat starches and fried food and now diabetes, obesity, are making a huge surge, more white man diseases.

11) Prehistorically, our bodies were designed to burn fat. One gram carries twice the energy of a gram of sugar, starch, protein. This make efficient fuel..

*NOTE: Many people, and I just love fresh spinach with Hollandaise or Bernaise, dripping off the spinach. Keeping the steamed, watery reminants as part of the sauce. Or lightly steamed broccoli drenched in homemade ranch dressing, or with melted cheese and parmesean,butter, and dash of trappy's.

Don't thicken with flour, uncooked it will cause reflux.

Canned foods are not good. You must buy frozen, fresh, dried, salted, or bulk items.

My favorite dinner is a huge, fat, organic steak with tripple service of fresh creamed spinach, (made from fresh,) and some carmelized onions with real butter and garlic. I eat this meal till I am plump, stuffed, and puking,.... but never gain a single pound and feel great,...ah,... when I don't over-eat that is.

What do you do if you have a sweet tooth?

If you must go sweat,...honey on yogurt, honey on bananas and peanut butter, sweet juicing with above juicing guidelines, but only as cheating, (juicing not cheating.)

Tiny bits of dark chocolate, covered raisins, almonds can bring pleasure. Dark chocolate less sweet contains polyphenols.

Cheating brings me pleasure and makes me smile! But still my Sugar and starch are down 75% over what I used to eat. What a major change this represents in my life style. Caffiene also down 75%,....wow!!! I feel so much better.

Also, substitue green tea for coffee, white tea, chai tea are ok. Oolang tea fine.
What a huge difference these two basic changes have made in my total outlook on life. I sweeten my tea with those berry powders like acai, goji. Occasionally honey / molasses also.

But look how easy these are, simple. Basic change, simple changes that over-all will:

-}Lower glycemic- driven, blood sugars
-}get you some forms of healthy dairy fat, without the toxins and steroids
-}lower coffee intake and in place give your body more oxygen and a chance to fight on every level.
-} Flush your system- (Juicing will make you pee, and chlorophyll excellent detox)

Sincerely

Bret Peirce, a frequent contributer to curezone, earth clinic; licensed nurse,
founder of AmericanCancer Advocates.com

p.s. Chlorophyll will make you pee as it converts CO2 into glucose and H20. (Calvin Cycle)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (3)