CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am not convinced!/Spiritual 1

spiritual 1 Views: 2,429
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 125,347

Re: I am not convinced!/Spiritual 1

Hi Deotima
Around May 2000 I was diagnosed a celiac. Prior to this and for most of my life I had suffered severe dry skin problems, very bad migraines, at least 4 a week,a lot of mood swings and a general feeling of unwell. I was not ill most of the time but I found that some days were good and some were bad. After being diagnosed I started to feel well, I lost weight, the migraines disappeared almost overnight and have never returned. I did really feel a whole lot better. Now,when I started UT I really noticed a big change in myself. My health has taken another leap in feeling good, especially what I put into my body. I cannot say for sure what illness I have put to rest or staved off but I do know my body has had a dramatic fine tuning thanks to UT. I have had low blood pressure all my life,now, it is normal. I know it takes a few years for the body to repair the damage from ingesting wheat and milk products and it can be a slow process if you do not listen to the right advice. I had good advice from a friend who was a natropath/pharmacist and gleaned a lot of information from him about my problem. I really did not have much faith in doctors as to diagnosing my problem. They diagnosed me under the irrital bowel syndrome umbrella which has a host of similar but different problems dealing with allergies, ha, that was a big help.
I can honestly say that my body has improved with UT and I do feel great and as for any illness,I think I had the start of a cold for one day a year ago. I may be luckier than most for not having a life threatening disease, now I probably will never know. But I do know this, things happen for a reason, and they happen when you need it most, and I will never stop UT.
Sorry for replying sooner as I have been a bit busy and feel free to ask me anything, I like to help, even with my limited knowledge.All the and thankyou, spiritual 1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)