CureZone   Log On   Join
the best and easiest cure for bv!!! speaking from first hand experience

Ijustwanttohelp Views: 94,051
Published: 16 y

the best and easiest cure for bv!!! speaking from first hand experience

Bacterial Vaginitis/Vaginosis

BEST and FASTEST method of healing Bacterial Vaginosis is to douche with 1/2 Hydrogen Peroxide and 1/2 water. If condition is severe, douche a few times per day for 2 to 3 days...infection should subside. It is good to make it a habit to douche Hydrogen Peroxide/Water once every week or week 1/2 once healed in order to continue optimal health and cleanliness. Also, it is very good to make it a habit to take Folic Acid and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. These vitamin supplements are Very easy to find (Rite Aide/Walgreens/CVS/Walmart) and Very inexpensive.

When I suffered with this condition for about 1 year & 1/2...I was so depressed as none of the natural home remedies seemed to work. I found this method that I have written above to be the Fastest, Lasting and Most Effective cure without a doubt! It's a Miracle cure. We underestimate the extensive healing properties of something so simple and extremely accessible as Hydrogen Peroxide...and it is Completely safe!

Your days of BV are Gone!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)