CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT-Injection vs. drinking?

kachati Views: 16,938
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,626

Re: UT-Injection vs. drinking?

wow! what an ingenious idea! thank you... Would I give that to him daily or just when he has an attack? He has been drinking his urine off and on, (I give it to him whenever he asks for it) I just wonder if he drinks his morning stream everyday, will that be enough, along with the nebulizer? Since you seem to be extraordinarily knowledgable and full of great ideas, I have another question for you. My brother has alopecia areata universalis(hair loss on the head, face & body) and has undergone urine injections for one month and drank it off and on, for one year. He also rubs it into his face, eyebrows and head, (all places he would like the most regrowth) and still hasn't seen any results. Do you think that he just needs to stick with the injections for a longer period of time? Thanks again for your support and feedback, you're a real godsend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)