CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Switch to Organic tobacco. Small amounts healthy.

Ocean Blue Views: 38,131
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,244,314

Re: Switch to Organic tobacco. Small amounts healthy.

dsr, If you google Natural American Spirit thier Website will tell you stores in your zipcode that sells them just about anywhere. I switched from chemical cigs to these a few years ago. I don't smoke any less however with these than I did with chemical cigs, but you really notice a difference with Organics. If you find yourself "borrowing" a chemical cig from another you can't smoke it. Your body immediately feels the "burn" of the chemical in your throat and lungs to the point that after the 1st puff you throw it away. And the company is environmentally conscious. The cigs are grown in New Mexico and are partnered with the Native Americans in the area. I like thier personal relationship with me, they give out coupons, they sent me a beautiful lighter unsolicited and 2 weeks go send me a beautifully crafted birthday card. Pricey, but worth it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)