CureZone   Log On   Join
Excellent information on the liver

fledgling Views: 5,954
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,242,608

Excellent information on the liver

Excellent article, Jessesmom!

Thank you for the link.

Nice to read that parasites clearly CAN block the bile ducts. (Another Internet site suggested they hang down below the liver. Maybe both? ...My next question is how long they take to 'melt' once they are dead.)

I notice that the title is, ' Liver Cleansing AND SUPPORT PRODUCTS'.

...With the operative word being 'PRODUCTS'...sigh.

I imagine the person who wrote it kept a few bits of information to themselves...like which veggies and fruits contain lots of glutathione, or if the body manufactures it, within...and out of what.

(My guess is mineral salts...which is why I think a bath in whole, clean, mineral salts, in a 1% solution, is so important. Our skins can do wondrous things.)

I was also delighted to notice that they seemed to say that cigarettes, and perhaps alcohol, are triggers for some liver digestion processes.

If I am reading the article correctly, that may explain why smokers become addicted...and why they need that all-important after-dinner smoke, or two.

PLEASE...will someone else read this article and tell me if I understand this point correctly???

It is toward the bottom, in the lists.

Meanwhile...

Someone wrote on CureZone a list of four natural sources of glutathione. The only one I can remember is okra.

What are the other three?

A young produce-man in the grocery store didn't know what is okra. (We live north of the 49th parallel.)

I am on the prowl for glutathione!

All suggestions will be gratefully received!

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)