CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone Generator to clear Mold and Drink

ozoneman Views: 9,460
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,240,367

Re: Ozone Generator to clear Mold and Drink

Hi Palaecro
Sorry to hear of your mold misfortune. We seem to be hearing of this more often all the time.
Ozone will eridicate the problem, but only temporarily. Unless the conditions which allowed the proliferation of mold to exist are eliminated ie moisture, lack of ventilation etc., the mold will come back once the ozone is gone.
That said, if you want to purify the rooms with ozone and have the bonus of being able to ozonate water too, I would suggest the ASO 250 from AquaSun. It only produces between 200 and 250 mg of ozone per hour but at least this is a real amount and not some inflated amount based on a dart thrown at a board like the chinese ozonators.
You will need additionally an aquarium pump and a bit of cheap tubing to connect the pump to the ozonator, a bit of ozone tubing and a bubbler to ozonate your water, and a fan to spread the ozone around the room. All of this would probably come in at less than $250.00 to your door. It would take only about 24 hours to sterilize a small room with this unit.
Ozone interacts with latex and rubber. It eats VCR belts like candy. Books are OK. Wiring and usual stuff in a house is OK. I would remove electronic items.
Best of luck. You can find our website in my profile.
Cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)