CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Such thing has Global Warming. Global Warming is hoax

pawel110 Views: 1,894
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,242,432

Re: No Such thing has Global Warming. Global Warming is hoax

Two minutes ago scientists were declaring that the cooling was only to be for 10 years only! and then it would revert back to warming!
Accuracy is a fine thing when you can find it.

Whichever way we interpret articles on climate change it is evident and that the current diabolical media fixation with overstatement and sensationalism is rife.
It is either one extreme or the other when it comes to the media. I suppose a balanced review by a balanced scientific correspondent wouldn't sell articles. Sensationalism sells! as does shock value!

Digressing aside, we may have a cold spell that lasts a long time but then again we might not - who knows! scientists have predicted for a long time that we may enter a new ice age.
Geo-scientists do not know what effect an ice age will have on the land masses and are unable to predict the heave and Depression of land masses accurately.
There may be more land available than we have now nearer the equator - who knows!
And if they did - does anyone think that we would be told the facts - no chance!
There would be a mad scramble to see what mineral resources could be had first by our corporate rulers, and then they would think up a new tax to celebrate.
We and most other species apparently have survived great climactic changes before so why should now be any different.
Adaptation is one of our strengths.

As for the moon being struck and its orbital path changed - who knows - judging by the craters that I can see on it on a clear night I would say that it has suffered worse.
If they find frozen water up there they may find methane hydrates too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)