CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured Symptoms of Colitis / IBD

Buzzer Views: 7,698
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,233,097

Re: Cured Symptoms of Colitis / IBD

Hi,

Thanks to cr0n for starting the topic. Jonsher - thanks for the link I asked for.

My question now is, can you describe your colitis? UC can vary greatly in types and levels of severity.

I've had Pan Colitis, or Universal Ulcerative Colitis, and am 'celebrating' its 10 year anniversary next month. For those reading who are unfamiliar with the terminology, the prefix 'Pan' and 'Universal' refer to the same thing - i.e. affecting the entire colon from ilium to anus. Mine began, probably as a result of a virus, and within a few weeks was marked by massive bleeding. I mean massive. I don't know how I survived. Within 7 months I went from 260 lbs. to 160. The bleeding was eventually brought under control after killing the virus with ozone therapy.

For the last 9+ years I've had diarrhea an average of 16 X a day. Nothing has had much of an effect. I have tried most of the therapies mentioned in this topic except for tumeric.

I have recently begun and discontinued using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement - and plan to start it again tomorrow. The herxheimer reaction I was experiencing was pretty severe, and besides making the diarrhea worse brought up an old chronic cough. I think I was trying to rush the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I ramped up to about 20 drops in a couple weeks. I plan on starting on a lower dosage a couple times a day, and also apply it to the skin (possibly with DMSO, if I can get it), instead of drinking it.

This topic as been encouraging, because you say you have experienced good results on a lower dosage. But my question is basically, how severe was your colitis? I have run into others who claim to have been cured of colitis in the past only to discover their colitis was sigmoid colitis, or something far less extensive than mine.

Thank you for your help.

Buzzer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)