CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured Symptoms of Colitis / IBD

cr0n Views: 9,253
Published: 16 y

Cured Symptoms of Colitis / IBD

Hi all,

I just wanted to mention that I've been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about 3 weeks now, and I think my Colitis is completely cured. (I use the words "I think" because it hasn't been long enough for me to be certain.)

I've had bad IBD for about 2 years now, and tried all kinds of tests and treatments.

Somehow, I stumbled on this site, read many peoples experiences, and decided to try out Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

In about a week and a half, all my colitis symptoms were gone. I was astounded. I haven't felt so good in a long long time.

Note that in addition to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I also did the following:

1 - Changed around my diet. (I always ate well, but I recently cut down on meat a lot).
2 - Probiotics every day. (I always did this too.)
3 - Vitamin E, and Fish Oils. (I started this with the MMS.)
4 - One teaspoon of turmeric w/ glass of water every day. (Started this with the MMS.)

I'm not sure if it was the MMS alone, or a combination of all of this, but I feel considerably better now, and I'm glad to have tried it.

Thanks,
cr0n.

Oh, and BTW, I really hope more people who have experienced cures with MMS post here. I don't think I would have been motivated enough to try out MMS, if it wasn't for reading about others' experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)