CureZone   Log On   Join
Hope this lifts you more!

-2tuff- Views: 15,154
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,938

Hope this lifts you more!

I dont speak dribble like many on here and the Military/Medical/Pharmaceutical/industrial complex. I try to give hope which is important in health and the truth. Many people like me and many hate me because I rip apart the truth from the NONSENSE. I disagree totally with Bird Flu, HIV, Antibody tests claiming disease and PCR tests + more. Most times its all common sense. The establishment love all this gene crap as they can use it as an excuse in many cases. They claim to have mapped the human genes which is complete HOGWASH. They talked about genes for eons but never even knew about GENOMES. Now ancient Sumerians knew of Genomes and with Genomes theres only around either 20 or 30,000 and believe me many are ALIEN to our pathetic Rockefella controlled scientists they have no clue what they are so you tell me how they can say what they do? Most gene work undertaken is actually GUESS WORK and mostly WRONG!!!!!!! Create the illusion of scientists know everything and people will follow like sheep everything they say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)