CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how does urine therapy help cancer

-2tuff- Views: 15,266
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,929

Re: how does urine therapy help cancer

The ideal way is the fast and take urine like I'm doing at the moment (into day 5).

This is good information my friend and I'm glad you learn't about Urine to help yourself.

Apricot kernals are almost a waste of time because most are useless to start with and the ones that contain nitrilosides need to be nibbled endlessly to get any of the N's out! Bitter Almonds are best

Don't believe the Medical Cartel when they say Cancer is hereditory and down to family genes, its HOGWASH! Only 5% of Cancer is down to genetics but the establishment use Genes as a scapegoat and easy route, most times to cover up their chemical depopulation and profit crimes. Remember most people live the same or similar lifestyle as their parents who've brought them up, this plays a major factor in why many suffer similar problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)