CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pains in my side came back, please help!!

unyquity Views: 1,918
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,226,444

Re: Pains in my side came back, please help!!

Hanna -

You're MORE than welcome!

For some, there's more to 'healing the liver' than simply flushing out the structural clogs & debris, but in all cases, the junk HAS to go.

There's quite a few ways to get all of it loosened up, but for almost everybody, a series of flushes is the only way to get it all out (that we're willing to do, anyway).
Those that are familiar with extended water fasting, claim the body will 'self-heal' in regards to cleansing away the clogs & debris, but I'm not knowledgeable enough with Water Fasting to know if that's a consistent truth (although I have read of folks expelling stones during a series of water fasts). But water-fasting is much more difficult (FAR more complex, time consuming and exhausting) AND requires much more research and tenacity than most average folks will EVER have the time/chance to undertake.

I agree, without the huge amount of bile created with the larger portions of oil/citrus, there's not much chance of getting the liver thoroughly 'flushed clean'.

Healthiest of blessings -

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)