CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Journey

wantmyhealthback Views: 2,714
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,224,633

Re: MMS Journey

Major: abnormal tumor which has grown to a mass 70% the size of my liver. It is not cancerous, but it is causing problems. It is a hemangioma, which is basically a wad of broken off blood vessels. At this point I assume I will be forced to have it removed since my liver is not able to function properly.

Non-infectious hepatitis, also called chronic active hepatitis, or autoimmune hepatitis. My body is attacking my own liver. The doctor has said it is not due to the hemangioma, but I think, how could it not be?

Mass found in my right lung just this week. My doctor sent it off to a radiologist and my guess is that he will want a CAT scan and God knows what else.

Minor: Fatigue since age 8. I am in the 50's now. I made it through college, and life for that matter, using caffeine and physician prescribed diet pills if I could get them. Best educated guess on this is that I have been infested with parasites or just plain candida since that age. Back in those days, if you got sick, the doctor just had you drop your pants for a huge dose of Antibiotics . I don't know to this day what caused it, but after seeing a doctor for an ear infection in which the drum exploded, I went into a coma and was in it for 6 days. The doctors never knew or admitted to knowing what went wrong. I never completely woke up as i have been exhausted ever since.

My nails are not healthy. If I get a tiny scrape it is infected within a few hours. I need 9 or 10 hours sleep to function well enough to fool people at work into thinking I am somewhat normal. I have to work smart because I physically cannot work long. I never could sustain a pregnancy. If someone wears perfume or body spray to work I have to leave and am usually sick for days. Oh, low blood pressure. Probably will think of more after I close this post, but that is the general idea.

Thanks for reading,
E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)