CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antibiotics - FDA Warning

sniffs Views: 5,984
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,224,478

Re: Antibiotics - FDA Warning

Hi Rabbit Ears!
" What I'm against, is the long-term use of antibiotics which can cause serious damage. Instead of scientifically looking into a better protocol, doctors are suggesting that people try some Iffy antibiotic protocol that could do more damage down the road. I feel that this is a BAD medical practices along with doling out false hopes -- to the line the pockets of a few. It has already been proven in a study that AFTER one protocol (7-10 days) of pharm antibiotics they are still working in the body after 6 months of taking them (I made a post on that long time ago). "

Most doctors and medical institutions won't even acknowledged the existence of this disease.............. For obvious conspiracy reasons.............. I feel we have come along way for them to even be inclined to prescribe
ANYTHING to help all the poor people like myself suffering from this dis-ease.............. Yes ABX is just a band-aid but imagine how many people like you and me had to fight and cry and be disrespected by the medical community and big pharmcos just to even get a band-aid!!!!!!!!!!!! We see the same behaviour and experiences with Morgellon's. MS, Fibromyalgia, CFS/CFIDS, etc......... Unfortunately ,this stuff is working itself out with the help of time and space but at the speed of human and with ulterior human motives............ That is why ABX is for now the first choice , possibly to quite down all the complainers and whiners....... all the whistle blowers.......... Then when the global conciousness is raised ....................
BETTER NATURAL MEDICINE THAT WORKS AND CURES ALL DIS-EASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. In my opinion this is a catch 22 because without pure health individual conciousness cannot be raised.......without individual consciousness global consciousness cannot be achieved ............... Which brings us back to our health care services that suppress our individual health....................
cycle of life/death
THANK YOU

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)