CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BB cured by MMS, still working on the BO

poopman Views: 4,230
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,222,045

Re: BB cured by MMS, still working on the BO

Hi, first off I want to apologize for the comment about bad breath being easy to recognize. I have a bad habit of assuming that everyone has the same situation as me. I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything. That being said, I could always taste my breath, not the actual fecal odor, but I always knew when it smelled bad because it tasted bad. And yes I pretty much had chronic bb. I could help to minimize it by avoiding certain foods (ie alcohol, dairy, red meat, Sugar etc), drinking lots of water, and chewing lots of gum, but for the most part it was always there. And I know for sure that I had bb because I have received some pretty harsh comments over the years, some from friends and family, others from complete strangers.

The product (Miracle Mineral Suppliment) is exactly what you googled, and yes the creator makes some pretty ridiculous claims, none of which I could verify for you. I don't know a whole lot about it except for the info that I've googled which is probably the same stuff that you've seen/read. All I know is that a naturopath recommended the stuff to me and said that it had worked wonders for everyone he had given it to before.

I understand that people would be skeptical of a product that makes so many bold claims (understatement of the year), but for the cost this stuff I'd say it's worth a shot regardless. I hope that the people who do give this stuff a try will keep the rest of us posted on their progress. Hopefully it works for others.

I'm not really sure about a brand. The stuff I have doesn't have a brand name. The only ingredients in mine are distilled water and sodium chlorite. Hope this helps.

Adam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)