CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BB cured by MMS, still working on the BO

poopman Views: 4,370
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,220,271

Re: BB cured by MMS, still working on the BO

Ya I actually missed a day of work when I first started taking this stuff. I took a dose first thing in the morning with no food afterwords and I was a disaster for the rest of the day. The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is supposed to be most effective like that but it's not worth it at all. It will work regardless. I just switched to juice also and it has made a world of difference. I think the smell was what got to me the most. I splurged for some blueberry pomegranet (~sp) juice, never been a big fan of apple juice, and you can't taste the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at all. No nausea at all recently. I guess I've got a few things that I've learned so far:

1. use citric acid instead of lemon juice. it works way better. go buy some powder from a health store (it's cheaper than lemons) and mix 1 tbsp of citric acid with 9 tbsp water and you'll have enough for about a week. I've got about a month's supply and it cost me 50 cents.

2. Always take the stuff with juice (it can't have vitamin c in it), and after a meal. It might not be optimally effective but it still works really well, and you don't want to feel like crap for the whole time you're doing this.

3. they say the best way to take it is one dose (say at supper)and then another one hour after. I've tried it and didn't notice a difference, but it is supposed to be the best way to do it.

That's about all I can think of right now. Good luck.

Adam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)