CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Badly need advice on Morg tx for brain parasites?

Bythc Views: 2,956
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,218,154

Re: Badly need advice on Morg tx for brain parasites?

I've had Morgellons for 2-1/2 years, with constant reinfectioning. The brain symptoms seem to have gotten much worse lately, even though I'm doing a parasite cleanse (Humaworm plus others) right now. Can anyone advise me on what products I can take that will cross the blood brain barrier? I can't tell you how scary this is. I just can't concentrate or get anything accomplished. Plus other psych symptoms. Thank you for any help...

I've been fight morgellons for three years, I don't have constant reinfectioning. Mine went deep into my tissue and is very hard to get out in some spots. I refuse to stop treatment until all traces are gone. I really understand how scary it is. Start taking good B vitamins, right away, biotin is real important, crosses the blood brain barrier, B-12 has helped a lot. Vitiamin C, E, high doses of vitamin A for a month helped.

I use collidal silver, I make my own and drink a good bit also I use it to wipe surface area in the kitchen. Cleaning is important, I discover in a carpet cleaner you can use H202 instead of soap kill the suc***s in the rug. I use the food grade H202, it is far more effective than store brand. I dilute it to 3% and spray on face and body before shower. For a treatment for skin, spray on H202, when you can stand it no more wash with soap and water. Soap up then spray H202 on soap and scrub. Also drinking the H202 in water is a good way to kill the ones in your digestive system. Take Epsom Salt baths, this removes toxins, removing toxins helps everything including your brain.

MSM crosses barrier, trace mineral, many herbs cross the brain barrier as well. I would say you need st johns wart(for psch symtoms). These are some of the herbs able to cross brain barrier: Gotu Kola, ginko, goldenseal, oregon grape root, cayenne to name a few. Other things I can think of off hand. Find a spring or a ocean to soak in. The goldenseal can be used on the leasions as a poultice, it pulls the stuff right out and will dye it so it can't multiply. Drinking it twice a day is very effective. Eat greens, dark greens and drink pure cranberry juice(not the Sugar added and water kind). Eat pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, and pineapple. Use a nette pot for your sinuses every day. Oil your skin, get plenty of rest. Speaking of which

Good night All

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)