New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

jessesmom1987 Views: 2,946
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,214,312

Re: A Process of Elimination?

None of the MD's considered parasites--just told me they could put me on anti-depressants--or told me to go home and lose 20#.

My liver was so plugged up with flukes when I did start killing the parasites, I was amazed--all stages of them- and different varieties. There were no gallstones in the gallbladder- it wasn't functioning because no bile was going into it--hmmm. The bile ducts were plugged up.

It probably would have, and may still..scare me to death if I were able to take my liver out and examine it. I'm sure there had to have been the "fatty liver" just for the poor thing to protect itself (?) And I've read good information you've given on the fatty liver/parasites--the parasites hide in there. I was able to get alot of the flukes killed and liver flushing helped to move them out of there, and a whole bunch of stones that I'm thinking go with having a fatty liver too. From the liver biopsy they did when the gallbladder surgery was done, they told me it didn't indicate fatty liver--but in today's world with the typical American diet..I can't imagine how even young people don't have fatty livers.

I also found that moving stuff out of my liver with the liver flushes--exposed parasites I could get a better kill on..especially if I did it leading up to the Full Moon, and followed it up by hitting the dewormers harder 5 before, during and for a couple of days after the Full Moon.

I know we don't want this to be another liver flush/parasite killing forum though....

I'm glad to be able TO be able to stay home and research...but then too, sometimes the more the pieces of the puzzle fall together, the less I wish I knew. There's alot of co-factors that help the parasites stay happy in my body. I never would have considered food sensitivities/intolerances messing up the immune system too.

I still have big concerns for the young people--heading off future health problems by killing the parasites while they are more easily cleaned up...but then again- the worry of creating more problems for them if they start in their 20's and things go bad--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)