CureZone   Log On   Join
Nasal Semen Therapy for Allergies

Views: 34,579
Published: 16 y

Nasal Semen Therapy for Allergies

After reading so much about the benefits of nasal urine therapy, it occurred to me that there might be some benefit to nasal semen therapy. To me, semen is more palatable than urine because urine is a waste product and semen is life-giving and nutritious. It contains protein, B and C vitamins and rare minerals like selenium. Semen can be swallowed (there is even a product called drink called Sperm Sweet that when consumed, sweetens the salty-bitter taste of donor's semen), but it could just as easily be used for nasal therapy. I can't speak of how well semen detoxes yet, but when it dries in the nasal passages, it forms a protective barrier against allergens like pollen. Testosterone is a steroid and might be as effective as steroid nose sprays. Semen can be applied with a finger to the entrance of the nose or dripped into the sinuses. For highest effectiveness, the nasal passages must be clear before application. If you're a man, you can harvest your own semen. If you're a woman, use this therapy only if you aren't allergic to semen and only if you can find a healthy, disease-free donor. For detox (if it works for detox), it might be necessary to swallow or drink semen every day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)