CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For anyone who is worried about taking "MMS"

zabavadad Views: 4,143
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,209,549

Re: For anyone who is worried about taking "MMS"

I just take the vitamins and minerals as part of my own routine.. The only thing that I am aware of that "ASC" may affect is Iodine levels, but I do an Iodine patch test occasionally and eat a lot of fish.

The reply was not to "Biosafe". But as far as I know he is an Australian guy that works at some level selling Sodium Chlorite for industrial purposes and may have some background in chemistry. It is extremely difficult to tell who anyone really is or what their motives are. I doubt "ASC" or Humble has caught the attention of big pharma yet..but I suppose it is possible at some point. My friend the Toxicologist who was right smack dab in the middle of big pharma says its just a matter of how widespread the usage becomes and if it starts affecting their pockets. For them and the "Docs" its all about money...which is what has destroyed the healthcare system in the states.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)