CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and H.Pylori. does it work?

afaye2008 Views: 16,380
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,205,758

Re: MMS and H.Pylori. does it work?

I am sticking to it at the moment but only on 2 drops twice a day, my stomack does not seems to be worstening than before.... this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is my only option left.... I have been very very limited to the drinks and food I take. I cannot drink any other things than water, eats rice and plain potatoes, fish, turkey and chicken... that is it or I get very ill... and that was before Miracle-Mineral-Supplement !!!!! I was not that bad before until GP gave me the Antibiotics ! Now Doc want to take a biopsy of my stomac to see how bad It has become.... I definitly still have H. Pylori still....
Thank you all for your comments and advise, it does help. I will let you know how I am doing because if it does work it might be a solution for H.Pylori sufferers....if it does not then will look for other ways....
Thank you again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)