CureZone   Log On   Join
Pooed out a 1974 Penny!!!

Tracey Views: 80,645
Published: 22 y

Pooed out a 1974 Penny!!!

Holy Moly!!! Well...here's the story: I was sitting here on the computer checking the forum posts when I heard hysterical laughter coming from the bathroom amidst unprintable exclamations. I ran to the bathrooom to find my boyfriend (who's been on the Bentonite & Psyllium drinks 3 times a day cleanse for the last 6 days - eating normally) saying, "You are not going to believe this! This is material for an excellent post on the forum!" He comes out of the bathroom brandishing a bright shiny penny from 1974!!! He pooed it out! In 1974 the pennies (canada) were still solid copper and this one is super bright, has full detail, with only slight discolouration! We were rolling on the ground laughing. He was 7 in 1974 and vaguely remembers sometime around that time (maybe a bit later) actually swallowing a penny. Too funny! He has been getting out tonnes of mucoid plaque ropes, but was still a little skeptical about what this stuff was. I think this hilarious event has dissolved any skepticism he had! phew! He is reeeally getting cleaned out! yay! He has migraines every now and then and Edgar Cayce says migraines are caused by toxic bowel (or at least can be helped by cleaning out the toxins in your bowel) He is very excited. And even after only doing the B&P drinks for two days (and getting out ropes on day 2 already!)....he said he felt healthier...like his constitution was getting stronger because those toxins and old buildup is being flushed away! Yay!!!

I'll keep you posted!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)