CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE!from 'aunt steph'- 19 yr. old niece with MS symptoms.

adamson77 Views: 3,738
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,190,211

Re: UPDATE!from 'aunt steph'- 19 yr. old niece with MS symptoms.

put it back in! LOL tell them they need to stop watching Dr House and do some research.

doctors like to scare you out of the office by saying something STUPID because alot of them are STUPID. yea a stupid male doctor told me i could not feel anything poking my insides he said i must have fiboids and go home and make another appointment. they need to be slapped for adding stress.

i told a few men how to exprience the mirena, it included 2 tooth picks shoved up the yahoo, hormones, coffee, sleeping pills, alcohol etc all at bed time. i don't think any of them read past the word tooth picks cause none of them replied.

i'm sorry your neice went though all of this, i been here trying to help others spread the word about prescr*iption birth control. i been posting on all the birth control sites on youtube and contacting women on my 360 list.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)