CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nothing close to what I meant

jankes Views: 2,270
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,179,672

Re: nothing close to what I meant

JM:

I think that in order to really heal you have to take alot of time for yourself. In my own life, I call it having a " Janet Day." Unfortunately I can't always control when these days occur, but I usually want to be alone on those days to re-fuel myself. On my re-feeding days, I love to do alot of reading on Curezone and sometimes start Dr Sutter's or Barefoot's forums from post 1, reading late into the afternoon, bookmarking important posts and saving them to read again later. You glean alot of knowledge and it reinforces how important the liver flushes and parasite cleanses are and I get alot of tips that make the journey easier. Unfortunately there is no fast or easy way to heal but the journey itself can be so interesting, who cares??? I love all the knowledge I have gotten in these two forums alone. They are lifesavers. I feel so much more in control of my health and life and not as much afraid of doctors or other authority figures.

I am lucky in that I have a supportive mate who lets me live my life in the way that I am comfortable with. This is part of the healing process also and gives us the confidence to go forward. Maybe also that mate comes along at the right time?

All I know is that it's grand to start to feel whole again and I thank my lucky stars I found these two wonderful forums and that Dr Sutter is so generous with his time in explaining how the body works. This information is not available anyplace else.

Dr Sutter I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am starting to feel just so much better. Your information and Barefoot's products are the best. I love my water distiller, my oils etc. Barefoot's oregano oil is the top and his tree iodine is amazing. I hope to never be without all these things. Isn't it amazing how the truth is hidden under layers and layers of gunk????

Thank you all.
Jankes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)