CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut oil?

Westman Views: 4,308
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,463

Re: Coconut oil?

To me the WD is only part of the puzzle. Ori believes that eating fat during the daytime will trigger the scavenger response, causing genuine fat to be stored.

According to Andreas Moritz however, coconut oil is easily digested, and then immediately utilized by cells; and that by dissolving and removing toxins stored in fatty tissue, widespread use of coconut oil had always prevented obesity epidemics from occuring in cultures which used a lot of it.

Dr D'Adamo however, warns that coconut will cause agluttination in some blood types, which I expect would hinder detoxification in general. I think it's necessary to actually perform D'Adamo's urine tests on an individual basis though.

There's also Rygar's ideas about eating protein in the morning since the body is naturally more acidic during the day's first half: Andreas mentions that coconut oil is highly alkalising, but I have no idea whether it would interfere with the body's naturally acidic state and therefore morning protein digestion.

I can think of a lot more to say about the Warrior Diet, protein and coffee; I'll make a separate post in a minute so as not to pollute this thread.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)