CureZone   Log On   Join
First 48 hours UT

LD Di Views: 9,984
Published: 16 y

First 48 hours UT

Hi, all!

So, I have carefully done my research at the Urine Therapy Forum and elsewhere, gotten over the shock and the EEEWWWW! factor and (gulp!) begun recycling a bit of my urine.

I am doing just a bit [around 1/2 tsp] of undiluted urine under the tongue every time I go and also swishing it around my teeth for a few minutes. My primary goal right now is to reduce multiple chemical sensitivity, allergies, and other wayward immune reactions. From what I understand, there are some harmful things that may be coming out in my urine until I get my body more balanced, and trying to drink more might reintroduce too much of those right now.

So far, my sensitivities are noticeably reduced. My energy, strength and mental clarity dramatically improved within .5 to 2 hours of initial dose. Over night I went from struggling to walk on a nearly flat route for 10 minutes a day and inactive the rest of the time to doing a hilly 25 minute walk each day with ease as well as short bouts of housework and yard work interspersed with productive mental activity. Went from vacillating between insomnia and excessive sleeping to regular 7-9 hours a night with little or no waking. pH also stabilized. Had been on a roller coaster when I had immune reactions. Sensation of being too cold improved also.

I also tried applying to my skin and massaging in, left on overnite. There was lots of subtle tingling [like with good acupuncture or other energy work] just beneath the skin the first nite. Wrinkles decreased, and more toned, less sagging. After 2 days, had whiteheads on buttocks and under breasts, also some rash under breasts. I concluded that I was overdoing it and left off for now. Maybe I'll try doing this abt once a week.

Overall, I am very pleased with results so far. For those who wonder, I am no longer oil-pulling but am swishing urine in a similar way for a few minutes and then swallowing it.

I continue to use many of the tools I learned from the Ask Moreless forum [Alk drink, diet for pH balance, detox baths, brix testing fresh fruits and veg to find the best available, etc.] But I have found that at least right now, the Moreless protocol is not the stand-alone panacea I hoped it would be. I have been off all my supplements except for Armour Thyroid and over-the-counter low-dose lithium for a year, and I have gradually declined in health.

When I tried to add back the supplements that had helped me b4, I found that I was extremely sensitive to some of them. I am now trying a few of these at a time and hoping the urine will help desensitize me to the ones I need. Have also found that I do much better if I take generous amounts of enzymes.

Hi to everyone I know here at CZ. Thank you all for sharing your health journeys. There is something in the Bible that reminds me of what we have here. It is primarily taking about encouraging each other spiritually, but can also apply regarding helping each other with physical health: By iron, iron itself is sharpened. So one man sharpens the face of another. (Proverbs 27:17)

May we all find abundant life and joy!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)