CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help!

kdlady Views: 22,028
Published: 16 y

Please Help!

Can someone please reassure me? I purchased Bloodroot Paste and have been using it on moles on the side of my nose, above my eyebrow and on my forehead for about 2 days. The moles have been there forever and always bothered me. Dermatologist wanted $300 to remove them each! So, I was ecstatic after reading positive review after positive review about Bloodroot and mole removal.

But, now I'm panicked. The moles all have turned white (almost greenish) with black centers but the surrounding areas are also looking affected as in turning white too! I'm worried I got some of the bloodroot on my normal skin! So, I started reading about scarring and now I'm so scared that I will have huge scars left when all I had were a few tiny moles the size of a pencil eraser. They are not cancerous as far as I know, I've always had them, and haven't changed.

Advise please? I stopped using the Bloodroot and have been applying Triple Antibiotic Ointment this morning. Should I continue the treatment so the moles will fall off or stop using it and apply Vitamin E oil.. what will happen to the dead tissue if I stop? How can I prevent it from spreading or scarring?

I'm really nervous and frankly terrified that I have just ruined my skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)