CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what do I do now?

chasityIN Views: 2,317
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,386

Re: So what do I do now?

Let me just start by saying that yes indeed that website you made was very helpful. I have been having chest wall pain, inflamtion, chest wall infections, faithfully for over 15 years. I have gotten cortisone shots for this ever since my junior year in high school. Which that first time I recieved 25 at one time. Then each year after that I have gotten them, not that many but the least that I have ever gotten at one time is about 12. They are no fun, hurt really bad and to be honest I am tired of getting them.

I have looked at a website and it states that if there is no relief for this problem I could get surgery for the removal/repair of the cartlidge. I have recently (today) just found out about the whole danged thing. My doctor has never really told me about any of this, except to deal with it. Well, he is not having to deal with it except for getting $300 each time I have to get the shots. I have quit smoking and I am in pretty good shape, but EVERY time I get sick, I get these pains. So, I get these shots almost every single year. Well, enough is enough for me at this point.

My question is to anyone out there. Has anyone heard about this surgery? Any information on it? I need some other options than the ones that I have been doing. I don't want to be 50 going through this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.146 sec, (1)