CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone fasted with adrenal fatigue?

livingwater Views: 12,650
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,200

Re: Has anyone fasted with adrenal fatigue?

Hi,

I have a cyclic hormonal disease (just diagnosed) which causes times of adrenal insufficiency, as well as adrenal overproduction (ie. excess cortisol), and it has taken out other hormones, like thyroid, growth hormone and vitamin D (which is a natural steroid). I've probably had the disease my whole life, but it's gotten pretty bad recently, which led me to seek help from a doc and helped me get diagnosis (a brain tumor).

I'm a longterm fasting pro. I believe that with my fasts, I cause the source of my hormonal ailments to go away, or almost completely go away. However, after the fast, I repeat a cycle of becoming ill again. The reason is because I may be predisposed to this particular disease and if I don't continue watching my diet and health, the disease comes back. It's a matter of genetic predisposition, the cycle continues until you do something to stop or stunt it. This may be something for you to consider, since you say you have multiple hormone imbalances.

Also you may know that low appetite is a symptom of adrenal fatigue. Google it and you'll find tons of information.

I know that I too, crave fasting. I totally believe it's a natural response for our bodies, when we're in a bad health state. Dogs eats grass or fast when they're sick, why wouldn't humans be made with the same instinct???

I'm planning another fast, but this time I know what is causing my health issues, and perhaps how to deal with it when my fast is over.

Oh yes, detox is always a good idea first. Your first fasting days will go so much better this way! And I've never been a fan of drinking one juice for x amount of days. It just doesn't make sense to me. A good juice diet of greens, carrots, apples, wheatgrass, water, herbal tea, etc. sounds so much healthier since it brings so much more nutrients to the table...

Message me anytime, and best of health to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)