CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If only it were so, DQ

been there done that Views: 3,867
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,413

Re: If only it were so, DQ

I have been away from this forum for two weeks and I return to find it not only filled with politics, factious bigotry, condescension and name calling, but an increasing and shameless amount of criticism and ridicule of other people in order that the poster rescue their ego and conscience from the fire of their own insecurities.

I read the other posts and it seems that the name calling is finished. It never did serve any Godly purpose. No doubt, the resistance to retaliate to this "name calling" has frustrated you turiya, and you have become bold in your attempts to stir emotions and create controversy in order to inflate your pathetic ego.

The reason people concern themselves with other people's business (ideas, attitudes, opinions, behavior) is because their own business is nothing to be proud of (shameful/pathetic). Clean up your own act (pull the log out of your own eye) and carry your own cross (take care of your troubles YOURSELF instead of making your troubles someone else's) THEN you can follow Jesus...IF THAT REALLY IS YOUR INTENTION.

You may attack me if you'd like.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)