CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chia Seeds/ Salvia my experiences

missy 1313 Views: 34,356
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,157,684

Re: Chia Seeds/ Salvia my experiences

Hello! Thanks for the reply! As to the gel, when you add the water to the seeds, it forms a gel with the seeds in it. Looks like a thick poppy seed dressing, only more seeds, and they're several times larger than poppy seeds. You don't have to cook them or anything, just add the water, wait 5 minutes, and stir again. Instand gel! I eat this mix. It really isn't unpleasant at all. Very neutral, no sliminess. It looks awful, but it isn't. I have not missed a dose in the mornings since I started making it, and I don't dare miss one! LOL It really has changed the miserable state of things. Constipation this bad just takes over your whole life. So far it is the only thing that has worked. I still take the collace (I'm afraid not to!) but I really don't think it is necessary any more. I didn't think this would work, but it did. There is so much hype and mystery about this stuff, which is a shame. It stems from greed, trying to make it seem the only way you can get this magic seed is from certain entities that have been able to import this rare seed SALSA, which is plain old Chia seed. Not very glamorous after all, but in reach for everybody. Are you having problems? Have you ever heard of or tried the Chia seed? I would love to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Missy 1313

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)