CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: give me all you got on acute respiratory failure

grzbear Views: 1,996
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,954

Re: give me all you got on acute respiratory failure

You may want to read up on the Bohr and Haldane effect along with carbonic anhydrase... in part, a decrease in pH reduces the attraction of hemoglobin to oxygen, an effect known as the Bohr shift.

In this case there is no hemoglobin attraction to oxygen and the body is having a difficult time with the Bohr shift and most likely in part as a result, cellular respiration difficulty as well... the body's cells are not able to rid themselves of their own acid wastes... his alkaline mineral reserves are shot.

KatMT summarized some of this and what they do for it...

You received some good advice... some of it you may be able to do fairly easily bedside... even in a hospital setting.

All I can add, that hasn't seemed to have been covered, is hydrotherapy... warm and cool to start, with ES perhaps? The skin...

AND, spiritual, mental and physical touch and contact...

I am sure you remember my post about nebulising ES in severe asthma cases... this is a bit different though and I did not research much on respiratory failure, as I dead ended into a few clinical studies for ES and respiratory failure that were limited to paid articles at professional journal rates and I cannot afford them... even the abstracts were not available.

Uniquity seemed to have the herb part covered well.

Godspeed trapper.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)