CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's good stuff/info - Re: give me all you got on acute respiratory failure

unyquity Views: 2,756
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,954

Here's good stuff/info - Re: give me all you got on acute respiratory failure

(if there's heart/circulatory involvement, go for the cayenne ASAP...more below on cayenne).

If you need "asap" relief, you want a good lobelia tincture (it relaxes and expands the bronchia & airways immediately...and stops "seizing" and spasms --it'll knock out a grand-mal seizure, usually within less than a minute). One can also do a 'lung purge' using lobelia (which is an old christopher/schulze method for getting fluid build-up, tar, pus, scabs, infection, mucous, etc. out of the lungs so one CAN BREATH and the lungs can heal). Purging the lungs with lobelia involves vomiting.

One drinks a strong cup of peppermint tea (according to Christopher, this relaxes the stomach, or something like that, so it's not so sore after vomiting), then take a teaspoon of lobelia tincture every 10-15 minutes until the vomiting starts. The combination of the expanded/relaxed bronchial tubes plus the emetic qualities of lobelia in large doses, causes the diaphragm to tighten/convulse into intense puking mode, which puts so much pressure on the expanded/relaxed lungs, that they 'throw up' their contents. It may seem "extreme" but having your lungs carved into, tubed and drained ain't no picnic either.

I know of only one 'tried & true' source for decent organic lobelia tincture at the moment, and that's here:

http://healthfree.com/index.html

Health Freedom Resources

(you might also be able to get it from user ID: discoman - if she has it in stock, it'll be a great discount, too...and Chris ships FAST).

Herb Pharm also makes/sells it, but I see nothing about them using the pod (the pods are 'the bomb', but other parts of the plant will work...just not as 'high caliber effective'...'need to use more (so they can sell more?) I've never tried Herb Pharm's personally, nor do I know anybody that has.

http://herb-pharm.com/catalog/singleherbalextracts-c-21.html?sort=1a&c=L

Epsom Salts is the "universal relaxer" - there might be some short-term benefit with that.

H202 in a vaporizer is great (but not in a nebulizer because it could add too much 'wet' to possibly already congested lungs. But if there's no fluid in the lungs, h202 in a nebulizer might be a great relief.

Cayenne for increased breathing/circulation, asap. There's no such thing as too much. A teaspoon of 200,000+ HU powder in a glass of water hourly (or a tablespoon of the 40,000-80,000 HU typical stuff). Note: this may cause some initial coughing/reaction, so be prepared for that.

From a quick search (sorry, no time for links)

Asthma tincture
Indian tobacco (lobelia inflata) is an herbal treatment for asthma. Mix three parts tincture of lobelia with one part tincture of capsicum (red pepper, cayenne pepper). Take twenty drops of the mixture in water at the start of an asthmatic attack. Repeat every thirty minutes for a total of three or four doses. 66
Ingredients: Lobelia * Cayenne Pepper *
Tags: asthma, breathing, tincture,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

10/23/2006: Gerry from Seattle writes, "Cayenne pepper cured a sore throat that had expanded and totally shut down all breathing including through the nose and mouth. I take 1/2 tsp of 90k heat units of cayenne daily in my protein drink along with several fruits and herbs etc. This past Friday night my throat became very sore and I could not swallow. The throat swelled and totally closed off. Breathing through the nostrils ceased as well. I put my fingers down my throat to give a convulsive reaction and try to get some air. My wife was going to call 911 and I waved her off. Finally after several tries to throw up I was able to get a little air. I had my wife drive to the store for some expectorants/lozenges etc. (the usual things we try)

I jumped on the net and found your site about the cayenne and gargle. I could not gargle so put 1/2 tsp of cayenne in warm water and sipped it down. The breathing started to come back almost instantly. After 3 cups of 1.2 tsp each my breathing was back to normal and I was able to sleep for 5 hours without any discomfort. When I woke up my throat was still a little sore so I drank a cup of "brew" 5 times during the day. The breathing was fine and the sore throat was gone but I still had some "cold" symptoms. After two days I feel great. Being able to take a deep unrestricted breath has never felt so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Trapper, I've got some 300,000 HU organic tincture that's been brewing since last August here; I could overnight it tomorrow if you email (along with 1/2 my only bottle of lobelia tincture) if you need/want it, just let me know. We can take care of the money stuff via PayPal or however/whenever.

'Hope that gives you some help. If you wanna email me for more info, please feel free.

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (3)