CureZone   Log On   Join
Chi Machine

raindrops Views: 19,980
Published: 16 y

Chi Machine

I have a Oxypro Chi machine by Brenda Dygraf and I was just watching a video about the Chi machine by Sun Ancon Sun Harmony and the person on the video said if you have a cheaper model it could actually harm you. This person said the only machine that works is the Sun Ancon. I bought my machine along time ago and have never used it. I got it out the other day and was looking up information about the chi machine and this is what I came across. They said there were alot of cheaper models but this is the only one that will help a person. Do you think this is just a sales pitch or is it the way he says? I know their model is really expensive and I would hate to buy one and then find out mine will do just as good. But if I'am going to take the time and use the machine I want to know it is doing me some good and not harming me. Thanks for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)