CureZone   Log On   Join
The whole program, I think...

fledgling Views: 3,503
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,145,227

The whole program, I think...

The final two programs in the series seemed to be simple exercises allowing the individual to step into their best inner mindset.

There are no dietary lists of foods to eat or avoid, other than throwing out all the stuff you don't like...and not buying any more of those.

Overall, I'd say that the program shows easy ways of adopting/realizing the 'messages from your own interior', and leaving behind counter-productive misconceptions.

As nearly as I can tell, the program works. The finest proof of this is the folks who have done it...and look very good now.

Googling "Paul McKenna", I see that he is an NLP master practitioner. (Neuro Linguistics seem to be about the mind and words...probably with feelings attached.)

The term that popped into my mind while watching this whole program was 'self-hypnosis', which is a dandy way, in my opinion, of hopping right over limiting concepts we may carry...without really having to 'think' them all out.

Altogether, the "I Can Make You Thin" program is useful, I think.

When I looked at the
http://www.tlc.com/thin
site before, the only reference to the program was on the scheduling page. Now I see it is no longer there, either.

Probably this is because the series is over, and because the company has none of Mr. McKenna's products for sale. These are only my guesses, of course.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)