CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bentonite/aluminum info...Re: p&b shakes - A little help please

unyquity Views: 3,261
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,146,291

Re: bentonite/aluminum info...Re: p&b shakes - A little help please

Wow, thank you SO much for taking the time to share/post that...your post really means a LOT!

I used to love/invite conflict & debate, (for basically the wrong reasons, mostly ego - of course). But since I've walked up the learning ladder a few rungs, now I don't love it at all :( But yet, I still think it's important to present the truth (as I've researched it to be)...but it's tough (and so often construed as "attacking" or disrespect). Sigh.

I am humbled & thankful that my knowledge helps & inspires others. I never knew just how humbling it can really be, until my knowledge-base increased to the point of being able to assist others achieve health. It's just incredible to be part of someone else's healing experiences, and I am very thankful that somehow/somewhere *God* (or whomever/whatever ones interpretation of God or Nature is) has used me to help others.

And with every little healing experience, it becomes clearer and clearer that our bodies ARE hard-wired to heal (and to LIVE); it's us that complicates things with our advanced 'science' and "intelligent egos".

Blankets of blessings (and fluffy pillows of peacefulness!!)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)